Buddham saranam gacchami, ( I go to the Buddha for refuge )
Dhammam saranam gacchami, ( I go to the Dhamma for refuge )
Sangham saranam gacchami; ( I go to the Sangha for refuge )

Dutiyampi Buddham saranam gacchami, ( For the second time, I go to the Buddha for refuge )
Dutiyampi Dhammam saranam gacchami, ( For the second time, I go to the Dhamma for refuge )
Dutiyampi Sangham saranam gacchami; ( For the second time, I go to the Sangha for refuge )

Tatiyampi Buddham saranam gacchami, ( For the third time, I go to the Buddha for refuge )
Tatiyampi Dhammam saranam gacchami, ( For the third time, I go to the Dhamma for refuge )
Tatiyampi Sangham saranam gacchami. ( For the third time, I go to the Sangha for refuge )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

buddhist songs

About this blog

As you all can see the title ' Buddhist chanting', so it's a religious blog. Anyone who are religious and wanna know more about Buddhism, you can stop by here and browse around.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers